Illuminated House Number PlatesStandard Size $235, Large Size $335 including Solar Panel and Delivery Australia wide.
Timelapse of Solar Powered Illuminated Plate from Daylight to Dark
Click green button if you want to include your Street Name on the Plate Number & Street Name
Whether you choose from one of the Feature Art designs to compliment your own house number or just use your numbers by themselves, these Solar Powered Illuminated Plates bring a whole new dimension to your street frontage.
By day they add a beautiful new aspect to the front of your home, by night they transform into a bold new element that also brings a safety aspect of being able to identify your home from a distance in the dark.
- Available in either a Brushed Aluminium or Charcoal Aluminium.
- Standard size: 300mm wide, 200mm high, depth is 20mm.
- Large size: 400mm wide, 300mm high, depth is 20mm
- Numbers available in 15 different fonts.
- A textured light diffuser is installed behind the cut out Numbers and /or the Feature Art to distribute the light more evenly.
- Leds are fitted to the inside of the Plate, pre-wired so you simply plug into the Solar Panel
- DIY installation, no electrician required – no electrocution risk. (12 volt system)
- Mounting brackets are fitted to the rear of the plate for easy installation
- Automatically turns the Plate lights on at dusk and off at dawn.
- Provides full power to the Leds for 5 hours, then reduces power to 50% (which still provides plenty of light) for the early hours of the morning, ensuring the plate is consistently lit during the night.
- The Solar Panel is equipped with dual batteries to allow up to 3 days of night illumination, even if one day is overcast.
- Solar panel dimensions are 170mm wide by 30mm high, and extends 140mm out from the wall.
We provide all mounting screws, a drill hole template and fitting instructions to ensure smooth installation. The Solar Panel will need a day at first to charge the batteries, before the light works for the first time.
We only make House Numbers & Letterboxes so all of our products and materials are selected based on their ability to survive in harsh sea side locations and to stand up to prolonged UV sunlight exposure. Numbers are our business and we have rejected a large amount of materials that simply didn’t maintain there looks after a few years exposed to the extremes of weather.