Solar Illuminated Number & Street Name PlatesSee Order buttons for size and price.
Timelapse of Solar Illuminated Number & Street Name Plate
With your own Number and Street name, these Backlit Plates bring a whole new dimension to your street frontage.
By day they add a beautiful feature to the front of your home, and by night they add a complete new dimension to your property, alongside the safety aspect of being able to identify your home from a long way down the street in the dark.
- Available in Brushed Aluminium, Satin Black or Charcoal Aluminium finishes.
- Multiple sizes (see order page)
- Numbers / Letters available in 15 different fonts.
- A textured light diffuser is installed behind the cut out Numbers and /or the Letters to distribute the light more evenly.
- LED’s are fitted to the inside of the Plate, pre-wired so you simply plug into the Solar Panel
- DIY installation, no electrician required – no electrocution risk. (12 volt system)
- Mounting brackets are fitted to the rear of the plate for easy installation
- Automatically turns the Plate lights on at dusk and off at dawn.
- Provides full power to the LED’s for 5 hours, then reduces power to 50% (which still provides plenty of light) for the early hours of the morning, ensuring the plate is consistently lit during the night.
- The Solar Panel is equipped with dual batteries to allow up to 3 days of night illumination, even if one day is overcast.
- Solar panel dimensions are 170mm wide by 30mm high, and extends 140mm out from the wall.
We provide all mounting screws, a drill hole template and fitting instructions to ensure smooth installation. The Solar Panel will need a day at first to charge the batteries, before the light works for the first time.
We only make House Numbers & Letterboxes so all of our products and materials are selected based on their ability to survive in harsh sea side locations and to stand up to prolonged UV sunlight exposure. Numbers are our business and we have rejected a large amount of materials that simply didn’t maintain there looks after a few years exposed to the extremes of weather.